Wednesday, May 11, 2011

week 2 -- insulite labs

another week done. no new changes to report but i am still thrilled that my sleep has become deeper and is lasting longer.

insulite labs suggests that i eat small meals multiple times a day. i've noticed that the supplements have suppressed my appetite a bit so i am not as hungry (and i already eat like a bird). i wonder if my body has been in starvation mode for who-knows-how-long and this added lack of hunger is only making it worse. i'm going to have to force myself to eat midmorning / afternoon snacks in addition to the other meals and see what happens. maybe eating a little more throughout the day will trigger something within my metabolism. carrying around this pregnancy weight (no, silly body, you are not pregnant!) is getting old. i know it is going to take time for my body to heal, but i do wish there was a magic wand somewhere in the mix.

ok, enough whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment